Saturday, 11 August 2012

About Me

Hello! I'm Monice, and some of you may know me as the baker of monicebakes. I bake, I blog and I love to eat! You can find bits and pieces of everything that I love in this blog which was started in August 2012 - from Food and Movie Reviews, exciting Travelogues, to occasional Beauty and Fashion posts.

Follow me on instagram @m0nice and read my blog if you want to know more about me. Do check out my baking posts if you're a fan of pretty bakes too!

For advertising/ media invites, you can reach me at 98150022 or monice.cheung@gmail.com

Accolades

10 Must-know Singaporean Lifestyle Bloggers to Check Out Today 2017 by MarieFranceAsia

Top 50 Singapore Food Blogs 2017 by Feedspot


Top 50 Singapore Food Blogs 2017 



Singapore’s Best: The 50 Hottest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Bloggers in 2016 by Foodpanda








No comments:

Post a Comment